Friday, September 25, 2009

Penny Farthing - Still the Greatest Invention Known to Man


Monday Artday is closing in on the end of its "bicycle" challenge. People have already submitted cute robot on a bike, a crazy bike that looks like it's made of squirrels and antlers - but so far, there is no representation of the greatest bike ever......the penny farthing! I must admit it was hard as hell for me to figure out the spokes, and they wound up a little arbitrary. Also some of my earlier tries had pretty wierd looking legs, so congratulations to anyone who can draw a realistic bike! I was going to post it yesterday, but got addicted to Plants vs Zombies, a pretty fun game where you plant attack plants to protect your yard from zombies.

2 comments:

Dudel said...

I think someone did a silhouette for this type of bike but I like the humor in this image.

bagalagalaga said...

yeah, the very next time I looked, someone had done posted one....but I think mine is zanier