Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Illustration Friday "Strong" - How much is in there?



Living in a college town at the start of football season led to the immediate association of "strong" with "drink". This scene has probably already played itself out a million times this fall, at campuses all over the world. I was going to put some Greek letters on their clothes, but I guess getting stupid drunk in college isn't limited to Greeks. Although I used to be happy with just pencil sketches of everything, now it seems incomplete unless I ink it and add at least a splash of color, so for this one I did a real quick color job in Illustrator. Keep browsing the Illustration Friday posts this week, there was a really good one that also did "strong drink" of a guy hacking up something at a bar too.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Love your style, I use Illustrator all the time too, it is such a flexible program. Thanks for your comments on my blog, and in response; I did a long time ago!

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great illustration and commentary. Very nice post.

Unknown said...

Ha I have been that girl. Nicely illustrated.