Monday, June 7, 2010

Crime of the Month - Too Excited About Arby's!!!

Here's an entry for June's version of......IDIOTIC CRIME OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!! It's already on my deviant art profile, since yesterday night when I finally finished coloring it, Blogger wouldn't let me log in.


Basically the story is some innocent bystanders on their way to Arby's were horrified to see a creepy 67 year old man with his pants around his ankles, masterbating furiously in front of the building. He tried to flee in an RV, but police caught him, and he said his pants were never down that night. As might be expected, the comment section on that news article is loaded with comments about "Arby's Horsey Sauce"....

2 comments:

Dudel said...

Yeah... Arby- wait, didn't I see this already?

bagalagalaga said...

You caught me...but it comes surrounded by all new text! This time I think I'll post a few crimes of the month one at a time, then do the poll to see who is "a winner". I've also got a few more creepy old man stories that I'll eventually post here.