Saturday, September 12, 2009

Monday Artday - Breakfast Battle!


This week's Monday Artday topic was "Cute Object", as in add some personality and cuteness to some inanimate objects. My original idea was to do a bathroom with a happy smiling toilet, sink, and TP roll - then it could double as encouragement for my kid to potty train (however, it also runs the risk of possibly making him think the toilet is alive and scare him so much he never uses one again). But I decided to animate this BreakFast Battle instead. The characters were drawn in ink, and I finally learned how to be a little more efficient with coloring them in Photoshop so it doesn't take days. One last piece of trivia - the wooden surface this takes place on is my actual table!

2 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cute! Funny. I haven't done a cute object yet.

I'm working on a kids' chapter book--no time to spare.

Dudel said...

I still hope the toast wins and think the butter should do something more then cry.