Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Illustration Friday "Caution" - Experimentation


This week, to illustrate the word "Caution" for Illustration Friday, I decided to go with a topic I'm quite familiar with, teaching undergrad chem labs. It's a little dramatized - the earlier labs here are actually designed pretty well to prevent the possibility of any dangerous unintended results. When stuff goes wrong, it's usually just someone didn't follow the procedure to the letter and is getting results that don't make sense and they lose a few points for the week. I'd like to recolor this sometime, and make the panicked running instructor into an avatar for me, I drew it a little too small in this version to get much detail.

2 comments:

Art Fan Ako said...

Nice idea and great rendition!

INDIGENE said...

Cool concept!