Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rock On, Arctic Monkeys!

I knew I couldn't miss Monday Artday's word of the week "Monkey", so I whipped up this fellow inspired by the band "Arctic Monkeys", who I've been listening to a lot lately. Looking at it now it seems I've forgotten his guitar strap, so if you were hoping for an accurate depiction of a monkey playing bass I hope you're not too disappointed. But I'm happy with the furry little rocker, I guess I'm in a good mood since I didn't have to inhale any acidic gasses at work today. And finally, a list of some of my favorite monkeys of all time:
#5 - Grape Ape
#4 - Gleek or Glook or something, the one from Superfriends
#3  - Curious George
#2 - The one I saw at a Russian circus riding a horse and throwing a ball, while wearing a cute and practical monkey diaper
#1 - Mr. Teeny

2 comments:

Dudel said...

That's very cool.

Dudel said...

Ooooh, I like the new colors!

Green happens to be a personal favorite.